Sunday 19 July 2015

Dog treat jars

Good afternoon to you all. No painting today as have had to do the dreaded housework but I would like to share with you 2 dog treat jars that I made to go to my dog groomers to sell.  I made a generic one and a personalised one ( Jo my groomer's English Bull Terrier is called Albert, so did one for her to put on display as an example). These are made from empty Douwe Egberts coffee jars, adhesive vinyl die cuts, some ribbon and gems.  I decorated the lid of the generic one with heat embossed paw prints. I hope you like them.
I used a labels die and alphabet die for the front

For the back I used my XCuts dog die

Label and alphabet die on the front. Lid has photo of an English Bull Terrier (not Albert though)

Same X CUT die but different dog shaped to look like Albert.

Thank you so much for looking and for any comnents which are always very much appreciated.  Hugs Lainie xx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous dog treat jars Laine, bet Albert will enjoy those bone treats!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous dog treat jars, love them ...what a great idea
    hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laine this is a fantastic idea they look very professional. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely thing to do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to up-cycle Laine.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete