Monday 12 February 2018

Latest portraits

Here are my 3 latest commissioned portraits, all pastel on velour.

The first one is of  Casey the German Shepherd


This second one is of Bobby who sadly crossed over the Rainbow Bridge last week.  I was asked to do his portrait by the owner's daughter.  I also made a card to put in with it on behalf of the daughter too.



This last one is of a little dog that has recently been re-homed by a young lady I met when I had a stall at a London Rescue Centre's doggy event


4 comments:

  1. Hi Laine they are stunning. You are very talented. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, thank you so much. You take care too xx. Hugs Lainie xx

      Delete
  2. Lainie you are so talented with the dogs, you can see their characters just jumping out. Sad about bobby but a beautiful painting to remember him by. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emma. Bobby's owner was thrilled with the portrait and saud he has taken pride of place where he can look at them. Bless. I am glad you are doing ok and hope you continue to do so. Hugs Lainie

      Delete