1. First take a sheet of card and fold in half
2. Choose the die and place it on the front of your folded card close to the centre
3. Score above the die from the top of the card but only as far as the die
4. Do the same at the bottom. DO NOT SCORE THROUGH THE CENTRE OF THE DIE
5. Attach the die to the card front with low tack tape, as you don't want it to shift when you run it through your die cutting machine
6. Place it Face Down on your cutting plate and line up the score line with the edge of the cutting plate
6. Lay the base plate on top in the same position, so that some of the card is poking out
8. Run it through your die cutting machine
10. Fold the front back on itself at the score line and bone fold
11. Your card is now ready to decorate
For my card I covered the inside and front panel with patterned paper and then die cut smaller shapes and attached to the front and back of the flip-it and one inside for the sentiment
I added ribbon and a bow to the folded edge
And finally added some spiral roses, flowers and flourish, plus a sentiment on the flip-it.
I really hope you find this little tutorial useful. If you have any questions please just ask, I will do my best to answer them.
Hugs and thank you for visiting. If you choose to follow, then please be sure to let me know so I can visit your blog too.