Monday 20 April 2015

Those dragonflies again!


Good morning friends, followers and fellow bloggers, it's lovely and sunny here in Kent again today and slightly milder than it was at the weekend.  Wow that wind had a nasty chill to it.  Today I would like to share the recycled coffee jar I turned into a jar for storing makeup pads.  As I love making the ribbon dragonflies so much, I got to thinking what else could I use them for apart from hair clippies and voila!  They make gorgeous embellishments for almost any project.  With just some die cut labels and a ribbon bow, I think the job is done. What do you think?

This image shows the dragonfly on the lid a bit clearer.

Thank you for hopping by to take a look and if you do leave any comments, I am truly grateful.
Have a super day all.
Hugs Lainie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment